Friday, August 29, 2014

Hair and Windows and Such

I'm particularly proud of this picture. I'm trying to get my photos better for the blog and trying to get my overall style better for...life? I guess? Anyway, I actually did this neat little hair thing after my 8am class. My hair wasn't behaving and this seemed like a good idea. I kind of came up with this way of incorporating braids into a headband. At least, I haven't seen it on the internet before, it may be. I'll be doing a post later on how to do it. Bonus, it only requires 2 mini elastics and a headband, no fussing with bobby pins!

Also, I'm pretty proud of my skin. This is no makeup. I've just been making sure to moisturize, put sunblock on everyday and take makeup off (when I do wear it) right before bed. This is my Batman: Wanted tshirt from Hot Topic, a cardigan from Ann Taylor Loft, my assorted rings and bracelets and a headband from Hot Topic. Jean shorts, not pictured. But I am wearing pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment